My lover's got humor
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner
If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's gettin' more bleak
A fresh poison each week
We were born sick
You heard them say it
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's gettin' more bleak
A fresh poison each week
We were born sick
You heard them say it
My church offers no absolutes
She tells me, worship in the bedroom
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you
I was born sick, but I love it
Command me to be well
A-amen, amen, amen
She tells me, worship in the bedroom
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you
I was born sick, but I love it
Command me to be well
A-amen, amen, amen
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins, and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins, and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
If I'm a pagan of the good times
My lover's the sunlight
Keep the Goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice
To drain the whole sea
Get something shiny
My lover's the sunlight
Keep the Goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice
To drain the whole sea
Get something shiny
Something meaty for the main course
That's a fine looking high horse
What you got in the stable?
We've a lot of starving faithful
That's a fine looking high horse
What you got in the stable?
We've a lot of starving faithful
That looks tasty
That looks plenty
This is hungry work
That looks plenty
This is hungry work
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
No masters or kings when the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin
In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am human
Only then I am clean
Oh, oh, amen, amen, amen
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin
In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I am human
Only then I am clean
Oh, oh, amen, amen, amen
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Oh, good God, let me give you my life
Ich bin aus der Klinik raus seit ca einem Monat.
Mir geht‘s schlecht und ich versauere hier in meiner Zweitheimat Stadt, die ich immer mehr hasse, weil sie mich an alle(s) erinnert, wovon ich einen cut brauche.
Meine Thera macht mit mir keine richtige Therapie. Ich habe niemanden zum Reden (also Face to Face) und ich vermisse meinen Freund, der in meiner neuen Heimat wohnt. Die Stadt dort ist mir so ans Herz gewachsen und ich fühle mich dort so so zuhause, wie es sonst nirgends war.
Unsere Beziehung läuft gut, was mich ziemlich erstaunt, weil ich mich immer noch als emotionalen Krüppel sehe. Aber er liebt mich und ich liebe ihn. Nothing else matter.
Ich habe es mir dieses Jahr vorgenommen, absolut nicht zu meiner Familie zu gehen und habe auch schon diverse Pläne, um dem erfolgreich aus dem Weg zu gehen.
Wie geht’s euch allen?
XO Amissa
<3
AntwortenLöschen